Last updated: Jul 28, 2022
By using or accessing the Dekryption Labs Services you agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 8 below. Because Dekryption Labs provides a wide range of services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific product or service.
These Terms state that any disputes between you and Dekryption Labsmust be resolved in binding arbitration or small claims court and that you waive the right to participate in any class action. You may opt out of arbitration and the class action waiver by following the procedures in Section 12.G below.
1. Registration and Account Security. To use the Services you must (i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services; and (iii) register for and use the Services in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
a) Account Registration. To access some features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, we may ask you to give us certain identifying information about yourself, including but not limited to your email address and other contact information, and to create a user name and password (“Registration Information”). When registering for and maintaining an account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You also agree not to impersonate anyone, misrepresent any affiliation with anyone else, use false information, or otherwise conceal your identity from Dekryption Labs for any purpose.
b) You Are Responsible For Your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and other Registration Information. For your protection and the protection of other users, we ask you not to share your Registration Information with anyone else. If you do share this information with anyone, we will consider their activities to have been authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Forum content are the contributions of independent users not affiliated with Dekryption Labs, whose opinions are their own. Dekryption Labs does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the opinions and advice posted on the Forum. Your use of any user content provided in the Forum is at your own risk.
ii) Dekryption Labs may, but is not required to, monitor Forum content and reserves the right to edit, correct or delete any Forum content for any reason at our sole discretion.
iii) You hereby grant to Dekryption Labs a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit and distribute any content, information or material you submit or post to the Forum, in any medium now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including commercial uses.
3. Third Party Services.
a) Advice from Third Parties. Some of the Services involve advice from third parties and third party content. You agree that any such advice and content is provided for information, education, and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute legal, financial, tax planning, medical, or other advice from Dekryption Labs. You agree that Dekryption Labs is not liable for any advice provided by third parties. You agree that you are responsible for your own financial research and financial decisions, and that Dekryption Labs is not responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take or authorize third parties to take on your behalf based on information you receive as a user of Dekryption Labs.
c) Dekryption Labs Does Not Endorse Third Parties. The Services may contain links to third party websites and services. Dekryption Labs provides such links as a convenience, and does not control or endorse these websites and services. You acknowledge and agree that Dekryption Labs has not reviewed the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials that appear on such third party websites or services, and is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any such content, and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third party websites or services.
4. Prohibited Conduct. You agree not to:
a) Use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
b) Violate or encourage others to violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights;
c) Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
d) Interfere in any way with security-related features of the Services;
e) Interfere with the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Services, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users, or attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
f) Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without Dekryption Labs’ express written permission;
g) Perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the accounts of other users without permission, or falsifying your identity or any information about you, including age or date of birth; or
h) Sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein.
5. Intellectual Property and User Content. The Dekryption Labs services are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws, and no materials from the Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express permission. All trademarks and service marks on the site belong to Dekryption Labs, except third-party trademarks or service marks, which are the property of their respective owners. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have the right to use any content you post to the Services. If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact:
6. Indemnification. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Services, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Dekryption Labs from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ and accounting fees and costs), arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Services; (ii) your violation of the Terms or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. Dekryption Labs reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
7. Termination. If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, Dekryption Labs in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com. After your account is terminated, information and content previously provided by you will no longer be accessible through your account, but Dekryption Labs may continue to store such information and content, and it may also be stored by third parties to whom it has been transferred through your use of the Services.
8. Modification of the Terms. Dekryption Labs reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon notice and incorporated into these Terms. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to the Terms, including, but not limited to, by posting a notice to our website or by sending an email to any address you may have provided to us. Your continued use of the Services following notice will be deemed acceptance of any modifications to the Terms.
9. Disclaimers of Warranties. The Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Although Dekryption Labs seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
a) No Warranties. Dekryption Labs specifically (but without limitation) disclaims (i) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and (ii) any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the Services. Dekryption Labs is not responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the Services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the Services.
b) No Guarantee Of Accuracy. Dekryption Labs does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the Services.
c) Services Provided For Informational Purposes. The information provided through the Services is provided solely for informational, educational, or entertainment purposes. Dekryption Labs and the Services are not endorsed by or affiliated with FINRA, and Dekryption Labs is not a financial institution or insurance provider. Dekryption Labs makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the results or savings that may be obtained through the use of the Services. Before making any financial decisions or implementing any financial strategy, including recommendations of third parties identified through the Services, Dekryption Labs recommends that you obtain additional information and advice of accountants or other financial advisors who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
d) No Warranties Regarding Third Parties. Dekryption Labs makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party, or any quotes or offers provided through the Services. Dekryption Labs does not endorse any particular advisor or other third party. Dekryption Labs acts solely as an intermediary between you and third party service providers and expressly disclaims any and all liability for any content, products, or services provided by such service providers. See Section 3, above, for more information regarding third parties and third party services.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Dekryption Labs be liable to you for any incidental, special, consequential, direct, indirect, or punitive damages, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, whether or not Dekryption Labs has been informed of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability in certain circumstances. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
11. Governing. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflict of law principles. Subject to Section 12, which provides that disputes are to be resolved through binding arbitration or small claims court, to the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and Dekryption Labs agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within the jurisdiction of Delaware, for the purpose of litigating all such disputes. We operate the Services from our offices in Delaware, and we make no representation that information and materials included in the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
12. Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Dekryption Labs in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, you and Dekryption Labs agree to resolve disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction (“Agreement to Arbitrate”). Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You acknowledge and agree that the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that individual party’s claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other users.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND DEKRYPTION LABS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
a) Claims To Be Resolved By Binding Arbitration. You and Dekryption Labs agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to: claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory; claims that arose before this or any prior Terms; claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms.
b) Exceptions. Notwithstanding Section 12(A), you and Dekryption Labs agree that no statement herein shall be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either party’s right to (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in any competent court of law; or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
c) Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Dekryption Labs will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at http://www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Dekryption Labs.
d) Notice and Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to Dekryption Labs should be addressed to: Dekryption Labs, LLC, 2005 Palmer Avenue, Suite 152 Larchmont, NY 10538
(“Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If you and Dekryption Labs do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Dekryption Labs may commence an arbitration proceeding.
e) No Class Actions. Unless both you and Dekryption Labs agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
YOU AND DEKRYPTION LABS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
g) Opt-Out. If you are a new Dekryption Labs user, you can choose to reject the arbitration agreement contained in this Section 12 (“opt-out”) by mailing us a written opt-out notice (“Opt-Out Notice”). The Opt-Out Notice must be postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after the date you accept these Terms for the first time. You must mail the Opt-Out Notice to the Notice Address listed in Section 12(D), above.
The Opt-Out Notice must contain your name, address (including street address, city, state and zip code), and the user name(s) and email address(es) associated with the Dekryption Labs account(s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. If you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate, all other parts of the Terms will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Agreement to Arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with Dekryption Labs.
h) Modifications. If Dekryption Labs makes any future change to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than a change to the Notice Address), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to the Notice Address provided above. You acknowledge and agree that, in the event you reject any future change, your account with Dekryption Labs shall be immediately terminated and you will arbitrate any dispute between us in accordance with the language of this provision.
i) Severability and Enforceability. If an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Section 12 is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Section 12 shall still apply. If the entirety of this Section 12 is found to be unenforceable, then the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 11 shall govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms, and that the remainder of the Terms will continue to apply.
13. Modification of the Services. Dekryption Labs reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services at any time without any notice or further obligation to you. You agree that Dekryption Labs will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services.
b) No Waiver. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect our right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of the Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself.
c) Paragraph Headers. Use of paragraph headers in the Terms is for convenience only and shall not have any impact on the interpretation of particular provisions.
d) Severability. In the event that any part of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.